"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing
that ever has."
- Margaret Mead
to download a PDF that provides an overview of
GalaxE's industry leading IT services]
GalaxE.Solutions® was established as a separate Galaxy business
in 2000, and was incorporated in 2002. Our business is the design,
development and implementation of applications that run securely
on internal networks and over the Internet. We have successfully
completed 100% of our projects on time and on budget.
Our core competencies are in the areas of custom application development,
service oriented architecture, web services, and privacy and security.
We offer a range of IT services, from tactical engagements to full
project lifecycle solutions that enable clients to expand the reach
and range of their systems. Our specialty is the development of
technical solutions designed to interconnect internal and external
systems enabling secure, seamless integration with customers, partners
and suppliers. The following are our principal capabilities and
- Build and implement business processes and supporting applications
- Migrate existing (legacy) applications to web
- Provide web-enabling design services
- Enable service level management ]
- Enhance mission-critical applications
- Build test harnesses and instrumentation for determination
and management of system's performance metrics
- Provide IV&V services (independent validation and verification)
- Provide Service Bureau services (for clients' applications)
- Provide quality assurance services to Galaxy Systems' clients
- Provide technical personnel for Galaxy Systems' client projects
The key to success is the GalaxE.Solutions® Onshore/Offshore business model that provides the enterprise with a powerful technical delivery line through the transfer of primary development functions to its facility in Bangalore, India. In its role as a force multiplier to amplify capabilities and relationships managed by on-shore resources, the Bangalore facilities’ infrastructure, including secure remote development systems, is being progressively upgraded to support this initiative.
In order to ensure the success of every project, GalaxE.Solutions® has developed and implemented a Project Management Methodology (see Fig. below) which uses a rapid-prototyping, rapid-development methodology based on the industry standard spiral model. This methodology, together with the GalaxE.Solutions® Reliability Framework and Project Server Portal, focuses on and enhances the delivery of the following key requirements of a successful outsourcing involvement.